- Children and Families Act 2014 03 Sep 2014
From 1 September 2014, the new Children and Families Act 2014 has become law. This has introduced some big changes to services for children and young people with special educational needs (SEN) and disabilities.
- Safe staffing information published 15 Aug 2014
Safe Staffing figures published monthly.
- Interim plans for Bootham Park Hospital services agreed 01 Aug 2014
Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust met with NHS Vale
of York Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and York Teaching
Hospital NHS Foundation Trust last Monday to agree plans to
improve local mental health services and facilities in York.
- Yew Tree report 26 Jun 2014
Yew Tree report
- Delivery of Trust Cafe Services in Leeds 26 Jun 2014
Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (LYPFT) are
inviting expressions of interest from suitably qualified and
- Trust Awards 23 Jun 2014
Trust Awards now open.