- Forensic mental health nursing - Sarah's story 13 Jan 2017
Sarah Reynolds, clinical lead in our forensic low secure services in
York, talks about her career to date and why she chose to work in
forensic mental health services.
- Awards success for specialist dietitian 21 Dec 2016
Caroline Foster, a specialist dietitian working in the Trust’s Rehab
and Recovery Service, has been highly commended at this year’s
Yorkshire Evening Post ‘Best of Health’ Awards.
- New out-of-hours Liaison Psychiatry Service 21 Dec 2016
The Trust is now offering a new out-of-hours Liaison Psychiatry
- Trust appoints new Medical Director 21 Dec 2016
Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has appointed a new
- This is Me at Christmas 20 Dec 2016
Christmas can be a difficult and lonely time for some. On Friday 16
December, our membership and engagement team were at Leeds Market event
space, handing out Christmas cards with handy tips and contact numbers.
- Could you be our next Chair? 07 Dec 2016
We are looking for a new Chair to provide leadership, support and
challenge to our Trust.
- Latest CQC reports published 18 Nov 2016
CQC publishes reports on Trust following comprehensive inspection in